There are several reasons why your account could have been blocked by TapChamps once you have been detected by our Fraud prevention tools. We take fraud very seriously and we do not want it to affect our user experience and developers.
These are the main reasons why your account could have been suspended:
- Using a VPN while on TapChamps.
- Using an Android Emulator.
- Using several accounts to earn more diamonds.
- Using Autoclicker or Cheating softwares.
- Using disposable email addresses enabling you to automatically open verification links.
- Using a rooted device or any device for which you have been granted privileged control.
You can reach out to the TapChamps Support team if you believe you have been wrongfully denied access, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you specify the email associated with your TapChamps account.