You only earn diamonds when you increase your checkpoints up or complete special missions.
There are many reasons that can cause this to happen:
– You might have low-space storage. Please delete some apps to allow the app to run without any issues.
– Your device may be on Power Saving Mode. This low battery mode stops your device from running most programs in the background, which will not allow TapChamps to track your activity within the games.
– All games have a limit on how many diamonds you can gain from them, and that is usually topped at checkpoint 20, where the fun is the only barrier you can break then.
– Screen overlay and Usage access are important permissions that allow TapChamps to track your progress through your Quest and reward you with the appropriate amount of diamonds. Make sure you allow Screen Overlay & Usage Data.
– Starting a game, and leaving it running in the background will not award you any points.
TIP: You can check the history of your diamond Earnings on the diamond Section to check all the diamonds since you joined TapChamps.